Thursday, July 5, 2012

Update - more to come!

Hello Blogosphere!  I'm sorry I had to take a break, but a work deadline loomed and there was nothing I could do.

Were you wondering what I've been up to?  How gluten-free is going?  Were you concerned that I had quit food entirely and joined the circus?  :)

Here are a few bullets of what I've been up to:

  • I've been 85% gluten-free for 2 weeks.  Why do I say 85%?  Because I cheat now and again.  For example, when I ran out of gluten-free oats and was so sick of eggs I thought I was gonna puke, I had whole wheat toast for breakfast.  And one night - when my carpets were being replaced and my house was a wreck, I HAD PIZZA *gasp*
  • My weight has evened out since my big loss around Memorial Day - but my body is changing.  I'm not as bloatey, my pants aren't tight (and some are too loose!), and that fun area around my middle that I lovingly refer to as my muffin top is not as - well - bulgy.
  • I started exercising regularly again.  FINALLY.  Last week I jogged and walked two nights and then over last weekend I rode over 30 miles on my bike.  Yesterday, DESPITE it being 4th of July, I rode 12 miles.  YAY!  I feel good.
I wonder if anyone is reading this?  What would you like to see more of?  Less of?  Is there a topic I could cover here?  Please let me know in the comments section.

5 comments:

  1. yeah, yeah and yeah!! So glad this is making you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im reading!! :) WTG on the exercise!!! And the loose pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading! Keep writing. I like when you go all science-y on us :)

    ReplyDelete